Evan Callender is a Director in the Customer Experience practice of West Monroe Partners with over 12 years of experience in architecture definition, application design, development, and packaged software implementation. His primary focus has been on Microsoft web technologies in data management with portal and content management products using SharePoint 2007/2010/2013. His key strength lies in his ability to customise packaged applications to create cost effective, integrated and scalable solutions to meet the needs of his clients.
Articles by Evan Callender:
Mini Review: Axceler ControlPoint
Thursday, 21st February 2013
SharePoint is well-used in large and small firms for intranets, collaboration and workflow and seems to be maintaining its competitive edge as the latest version, SharePoint 2013, is introduced. Evan Callender reviews Axceler's ControlPoint, which is designed to help those running management and policy enforcement for large SharePoint environments as well as offering some useful features which aren't present in the native SharePoint offering.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021