Milan Dalal is managing director at Brook Intelligence Centre. He has worked in a variety of roles in professional services for around 20 years, from business development and communications to research and knowledge.
Brook Intelligence Centre supports legal, accounting, insurance, property and facilities management firms. It is called on to provide insight to help with bids, prospect meetings, key account planning, targeting, sector due diligence and competitor analysis.
Milan can be reached at email@example.com
Articles by Milan Dalal:
Making the Most of Business Information to Win Work
Tuesday, 9th February 2016
How can business intelligence aid business development? Milan Dalal of the Brook Intelligence Centre explains the role of business intelligence in areas from marketing to competitor awareness and new market entry.
Competitive Intelligence: Analyse Company Information to Understand Corporate Strategy
Thursday, 2nd May 2013
Milan Dalal of the Brook Intelligence Centre discusses the research and analysis you need to conduct in order to understand your competitors' and clients' corporate strategies. Historical and current context are essential along with major events and third party views and Milan discusses which information sources can help you identify these key elements.
Competitive Intelligence: Deciphering Corporate Strategy using Secondary Sources
Wednesday, 1st May 2013
As part of FreePint’s series of articles on competitive intelligence focused on helping information professionals gain a competitive advantage over technology, Milan Dalal of the Brook Intelligence Centre explains how piecing together the clues contained within secondary sources can surface a company’s strategy. He details why there is an increasing need for this type of analysis, the sources to consider, and how to critically evaluate them. He also demonstrates how your opinions can add value to the process.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021