Milan Dalal is managing director at Brook Intelligence Centre. He has worked in a variety of roles in professional services for around 20 years, from business development and communications to research and knowledge.
Brook Intelligence Centre supports legal, accounting, insurance, property and facilities management firms. It is called on to provide insight to help with bids, prospect meetings, key account planning, targeting, sector due diligence and competitor analysis.
Milan can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles by Milan Dalal:
Making the Most of Business Information to Win Work
Tuesday, 9th February 2016
How can business intelligence aid business development? Milan Dalal of the Brook Intelligence Centre explains the role of business intelligence in areas from marketing to competitor awareness and new market entry.
Competitive Intelligence: Analyse Company Information to Understand Corporate Strategy
Thursday, 2nd May 2013
Milan Dalal of the Brook Intelligence Centre discusses the research and analysis you need to conduct in order to understand your competitors' and clients' corporate strategies. Historical and current context are essential along with major events and third party views and Milan discusses which information sources can help you identify these key elements.
Competitive Intelligence: Deciphering Corporate Strategy using Secondary Sources
Wednesday, 1st May 2013
As part of FreePint’s series of articles on competitive intelligence focused on helping information professionals gain a competitive advantage over technology, Milan Dalal of the Brook Intelligence Centre explains how piecing together the clues contained within secondary sources can surface a company’s strategy. He details why there is an increasing need for this type of analysis, the sources to consider, and how to critically evaluate them. He also demonstrates how your opinions can add value to the process.
Collective wisdom for Jinfo clients - Community sessions
Upcoming Community sessions offer peer-based problem-solving on the challenges of information strategy:
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going, 20th January
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools, 22nd February
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert, 29th March.
Make the most of this client benefit – register today.
- Get started, then keep going, on information strategy
Tuesday, 11th January 2022
- Big ideas move forward with small steps
Wednesday, 15th December 2021
- There's no information strategy without stakeholder engagement
Wednesday, 1st December 2021
- Validate the value of information – you are the expert (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Stakeholder engagement strategy – tips and tools (Community) Tuesday, 22nd February 2022
- Build your information strategy – get started, keep going (Community) Thursday, 20th January 2022
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021