Jackie Fishleigh is currently library and information manager at law firm Payne Hicks Beach. She has previously worked at Slaughter and May (4 years), SJ Berwin (8 years) and briefly at Norton Rose, before joining Payne Hicks Beach in 2002.
She became a fellow of the Chartered Institute of Library and Information Professionals (CILIP) in 2011 and was president of the British and Irish Association of Law Librarians (BIALL) in 2008-9. She is a regular contributor to the journal Legal Information Management published by Cambridge University Press and to the Canadian Law Library Review. She is currently chair of the Supplier Liaison Group of BIALL. Jackie has spoken at the BIALL, Perfect Information and Ark Conferences.
Articles by Jackie Fishleigh:
My Favourite Tipples from a Legal Information Professional
Wednesday, 24th June 2015
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Jackie Fishleigh, library and information manager at law firm Payne Hicks Beach. She highlights favourite online resources including some from the legal field and others for budget calculations.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021