Stephen Dale is a freelance consultant and certified (KMI) knowledge management specialist. He develops collaborative environments such as Communities of Practice with a focus on the integration of "enabling technologies" (KM, IM, big data and Artificial Intelligence) that will encourage innovation and improved productivity. He is the author of several published research papers on collaborative behaviours and information technology. He can be reached at email@example.com, LinkedIn and Twitter: @stephendale.
Articles by Stephen Dale:
My Favourite Tipples from a KM researcher and facilitator
Wednesday, 6th February 2019
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Steven Dale, specialist knowledge management consultant and emergent technology researcher. He shares some of his go-to sources in areas from technology innovations to the future of work.
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021