Noeleen Schenk is director of Metataxis, an information management and information architecture consultancy. She is a delivery-focused information and knowledge management professional, with over 25 years’ experience as a practitioner, researcher and consultant. All her work is built on strong user relationships, ensuring that solutions fit the specific business context and deliver real business benefit. Communication and advocacy about the value and benefits of good information and knowledge management practice to all levels of the organisation is central to her engagements. Her service delivery and staff management experience influences all her recommended solutions. She can be reached at email@example.com, on LinkedIn and on Twitter.
Articles by Noeleen Schenk:
My Favourite Tipples from an information management & information architecture professional
Wednesday, 10th April 2019
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Noeleen Schenk, director of information management and information architecture consultancy Metataxis. She shares some of her go-to resources for learning about the latest business and technology trends and reveals how she keeps up with the sewing community.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021