Isotov has a background as a librarian and research library director with the U.S. Small Business Administration"s Hawaii Small Business Development Center Network. She has 15+ years of experience in information and library sciences. Isotov"s expertise lies in data gathering, processing, and analysis. She also excels at converting data into usable information formats such as reports and other competitive intelligence documents.
Reports by Sonia Isotov:
Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
In this market landscape, we look at 15 patent research sources. A brief description and explanation of key features of each is outlined, with additio...
Market landscape - company information sources
Monday, 16th November 2020
In this market landscape, we look at 15 popular business information sources. A brief description and explanation of the key features of each is outli...
Market landscape - current awareness platforms
Friday, 16th October 2020
In this market landscape, we look at nine current awareness platforms available for small teams to global enterprises. A brief description and explana...
Market landscape - news apps
Thursday, 1st October 2020
In this market landscape, we look at six of the more popular news applications available. A brief description and explanation of key features of each...
Market landscape - document delivery
Tuesday, 8th September 2020
In this market landscape, we look at six of the more popular document delivery tools available. A brief description and explanation of key features of...
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021