Nicola has always had roles that involve working with and coordinating people to ensure projects happen on time and to run to plan. She also has a keen interest in the use of technology for the delivery of information especially using webinar.
Working with professional speakers and a broader technical team to deliver Jinfo"s information via their regular live sessions ensures all her communication, people and technical skills are utilised with a view to facilitate the best experience possible for Jinfo clients.
Nicola can be contacted at email@example.com
Articles by Nicola Laing:
Webinars and Community sessions coming in March, April and May
Wednesday, 19th February 2020
Register for a Jinfo webinar or Community session to give yourself a commitment to a 60-minute period of thinking about the future.
Events schedule for Q1 of 2020 published - register today
Wednesday, 22nd January 2020
We've released the first of our Webinar and Community session dates for 2020. Find out how to book to secure your place.
Join us for 2020 State of the Industry events
Thursday, 19th December 2019
We've released the first of our Webinar and Community session dates for 2020, including our popular "State of the Industry" events. Find out how to book to secure your place.
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021