Nicola has always had roles that involve working with and coordinating people to ensure projects happen on time and to run to plan. She also has a keen interest in the use of technology for the delivery of information especially using webinar.
Working with professional speakers and a broader technical team to deliver Jinfo"s information via their regular live sessions ensures all her communication, people and technical skills are utilised with a view to facilitate the best experience possible for Jinfo clients.
Nicola can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles by Nicola Laing:
Webinars and Community sessions coming in March, April and May
Wednesday, 19th February 2020
Register for a Jinfo webinar or Community session to give yourself a commitment to a 60-minute period of thinking about the future.
Events schedule for Q1 of 2020 published - register today
Wednesday, 22nd January 2020
We've released the first of our Webinar and Community session dates for 2020. Find out how to book to secure your place.
Join us for 2020 State of the Industry events
Thursday, 19th December 2019
We've released the first of our Webinar and Community session dates for 2020, including our popular "State of the Industry" events. Find out how to book to secure your place.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021