Scott Attenborough is the owner of Content Capital where he specialises in content analysis, product evaluation and development, and project management for diverse data projects. These projects include legal, streaming media, pharmaceutical, and health care sectors. Before Content Capital Scott held product and project management positions at LexisNexis where he collaborated with Google, Yahoo, Dun & Bradstreet, Hoover's, and others on data projects.
Articles by Scott Attenborough:
Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
Global Market Model by The Business Research Company is a market intelligence tool designed to help companies find new customers, understand competitors and analyse global markets. This mini review looks at the company behind the product, as well as its extensive database of economic and market data and forecasts. We find out what changes have been made to the product since Jinfo last reviewed it a couple of years ago. We also take a look at some of its competitors, including Euromonitor’s Passport, MarketLine’s Advantage, IBISWorld, and Fitch Solutions Country Risk & Industry Research.
Information Professionals Need to Know About Big Data
Friday, 27th May 2016
Big data is all around us today. Projects that use big data are often difficult to identify. This article explains how to identify big data projects, why big data is growing, and explain the issues that exist within big data projects today. This knowledge will enable information professionals to articulate how their skills bring value to those projects.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021