Hélène Russell has more than 15 years' experience working in the fields of information and knowledge management. Prior to moving into this field, Hélène spent eight years working as a clinical negligence litigation lawyer followed by two years as a Knowledge Lawyer. Hélène went on to achieve an executive MBA with distinction, studying antecedents to knowledge sharing for her dissertation.
Hélène specialises in translating complex thought leadership and cross-boundary theories into practical tools to improve the efficiency and profitability of real-life businesses. She has a particular interest in encouraging the sharing of complex knowledge and the people-related challenges of Knowledge Management.
Hélène works with a wide range of clients, including law firms, pharmaceutical, health and retail sectors on a variety of strategic projects, strategy creation, as well as coaching, mentoring and support of senior leaders.
Hélène is the Chair of the CILIP Knowledge and Information Management group and a core committee member for the UK Knowledge Mobilisation Forum. She has Chaired international conferences and spoken at various conferences and events, as well as authored a number of key texts on KM and been a contributing author to many other publications.
Reports by Hélène Russell:
Community deck – Managing your talent pipeline: Knowledge and succession
Wednesday, 27th September 2023
Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge
13th December 2023
Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
Jinfo December 2023 Update
7th December 2023
- Empower your stakeholders
5th December 2023
- "Need to know" content purchasing
8th November 2023
- How do you articulate your value? Do you need to licence content for generative AI? Are you planning for your succession?
3rd October 2023
- Pivoting to meet the GenAI challenge (Community) 13th December 2023
- Content portfolio needs analysis (Community) 16th November 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023