Michele has over 20 years" business research experience, gained in corporate investigations, banking, corporate finance, executive search and management consultancy. Before becoming a freelance researcher more than a decade ago she was the Research Director for the corporate investigations practice of Control Risks Group. Her company Archer Van Den Broeck offers a bespoke research service, specialising in due diligence, litigation support and other investigative research. Michele is an active member of the Association of Independent Information Professionals.
Articles by Michele Bate:
Time to sharpen your information tools - A VIP Editorial
Tuesday, 22nd May 2012
I recently completed a major house renovation project, so my mind has been occupied with building matters over the last few months. In the midst all the financial pain and stressful disruption, I found some interesting parallels with my “day job” as a researcher.
Google in the firing line again
Saturday, 27th February 2010
Google creates a negative buzz
Monday, 22nd February 2010
Bloomberg Law - creating the "big three"?
Monday, 22nd February 2010
LexisNexis links with Microsoft
Monday, 8th February 2010
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021