Nancy Davis Kho
With more than a decade of experience in the product management and business development side of online content, Nancy Davis Kho now writes about the rapidly changing environment of digital content and its implications for business.
Nancy is a frequent contributor to EContent Magazine, Streaming Media, Enterprise Search Sourcebook, and the San Francisco Chronicle. Her website is at www.daviskho.com.
Articles by Nancy Davis Kho:
Zawya on the block
Wednesday, 11th April 2012
Middle Eastern business portal Zawya's newly branded website seems to herald more than just a new look, with speculation that the company may be taken over by a leading US or UK organisation. This could be good news for researchers leading to better access for reliable Middle Eastern data.
Kindle store en Espanol
Tuesday, 10th April 2012
Amazon announces a Spanish-language Kindle bookstore and interface with 30,000 titles at launch. Barnes & Noble offers a similar product called Nook Books en Español. With a growing readership of non-English speaking people owning eBook readers, there is a huge potential for a choice of language offerings in this marketplace.
Sentiment analysis tools: but whose sentiment?
Thursday, 29th March 2012
The next step along from sentiment analysis looks at the "emotional brain" to find out what the individual is really thinking. However as in the case where the majority of online product reviews are provided by a minority of consumers, how can research really be accurate.
Mobile boosts news consumption: new study
Sunday, 25th March 2012
A recent study reports that users read news on at least two devices, primarily their own computer, but additionally a tablet or smartphone, these last two being additive sources. The challenge for publishers now is how to capitalise on this trend.
BRIC billionaires, brands and banks
Sunday, 11th March 2012
While western economies stumble, growth in BRIC countries is picking up the pace. This is especially true of Brazil where development, innovation and branding as well as scientific research is rising along with the number of billionaires.
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021