Camille Reynolds currently serves as Director of Risk Management & Information Services at Fenwick & West LLP, a law firm with over 300 attorneys in the US. She directs the Firm"s risk management and information services functions including library, docket, risk management including conflicts and new business intake, records and patent & trademark docket. She combines strong leadership and organizational skills to direct the Firm"s team of risk and knowledge professionals. The eLibrary case study details work done at Camille"s prior Firm Nossaman LLP.
Articles by Camille Reynolds:
Turning space challenges into an eLibrary opportunity
Thursday, 10th May 2012
Like the larger economy, the legal marketplace continues to experience unprecedented change. As we barrel forward in the electronic and information age, those changes continue to affect law firms and other organisations across the world. The firm library can turn these challenges into opportunities by applying new strategies to old ideas, and engaging vendors to help solve problems.
From shelves to bytes: one law library's journey to a visual eLibrary
Thursday, 10th May 2012
Economic changes impact where investments are made and how clients are served. Many of these changes are the direct result of clients shining the spotlight on the delivery and pricing of legal services. Smart organisations focus more on efficiency and cost savings as they continue to grow and adapt services to meet client needs in a better way.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021