Kelly is currently the Manager of Information Services for Key Bank"s Corporate Bank division, where she meets the information needs of over 2,000 professionals daily. Previously she managed a team of five librarians in Key"s Center for Strategic Information. This team provided customised information on companies, industries, and markets in order to help drive revenue, profitability, and shareholder value through research and information, analysis, and competitive and strategic intelligence.
Prior to joining Key, Kelly worked in the advertising industry, first as a producer of television and radio commercials for such clients as Goodyear, S.C. Johnson and Isuzu, and later as Manager of Information Resources at one of Cleveland"s largest advertising agencies. In that position, she specialized in translating research results into actionable marketing and communications strategies for clients such as Philips Medical Systems and Cole Vision. Kelly attended the Medill School of Journalism at Northwestern University and holds a Bachelor"s degree in Public Relations from the University of Toledo and a Master"s of Library Science from Kent State University. She is a native Clevelander.
Articles by Kelly McNamara:
Thinking about end users
Wednesday, 25th July 2012
As manager for information services for Key Bank, Kelly McNamara has to manage the needs and expectations of a wide range of end users. She comments on recent products reviewed by FreePint and offers her perspective on the growing trend towards user-focused products and services.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021