Matt Benati, Attunity"s Vice President of Global Marketing, is responsible for Attunity"s worldwide marketing and sales enablement efforts. His focus is on driving Attunity"s brand awareness and demand generation. With over 20 years" of experience in the B2B technology industry, Matt has also held senior product marketing positions at companies including IBM, Netezza, Application Security, Kronos and Excara. Matt holds a BS in Electrical Engineering from Clarkson University in Potsdam, NY; an MS in Electrical Engineering from Tufts University in Medford, MA; and an MBA from Babson College in Babson Park, MA. He is also a Pragmatic Marketing Certified Product Manager.
Articles by Matt Benati:
Do You Really Want to Send Your Data FedEx?
Tuesday, 23rd April 2013
Moving data, and in particular, big data, is a specialist task. Matt Benati explains why it's essential that the transfer of large datasets be carried out speedily and efficiently - and how analytics rely on the freshest data for competitive advantage.
Transferring Big Data by Bullet Express Train
Monday, 22nd April 2013
Analysis and outputs are the two issues usually associated with big data but there is another one which is just as important: data movement. Matt Benati explains why speedy data movement and skilled data scientists are essential to successful big data projects.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021