Richard Corbridge joined the National Institute for Health Research in 2011 as Chief Information Officer and is also the Senior Information Risk Owner for the organisation. Richard has worked for more than fifteen years in Information Technology and Change within healthcare, developing strategy to ensure benefit is gained from information technology and systems and implementing solutions into various care settings at a national and local level. Richard is leading an ambitious programme of informatics delivery and change across clinical research in the NHS, taking innovation from across the technology sector and ensuring it can be implemented to the benefit of the research journey, making research in the NHS an attractive prospect for all.
Articles by Richard Corbridge:
Info Pros Get More Involved with Big Data
Wednesday, 22nd May 2013
Richard Corbridge of the National Institute for Health Research explains how his organisation has seized the opportunities created by the big data explosion and discusses the "trend rift" in the information professionals and how this relates to the "Suits" and "Hoodies" approach.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021