Richard Hare is a knowledge management and intranet user experience consultant who has worked with enterprise collaboration tools for nearly 20 years, from early experiments with online communities and blogs, to implementing one of the first enterprise social networks in a FTSE 100 organisation.
A co-founder of Intranetters, a group for intranet managers which meets regularly in London to show and discuss intranets, Richard is an accredited Cognitive Edge practitioner and can be found on numerous social networks, including Twitter @richardhare.
Articles by Richard Hare:
How Effective is Your Enterprise Social Network?
Friday, 7th February 2014
Enterprise social tools are different to business process tools, explains Richard Hare, and that's why the measures of effectiveness also need to differ in order to identify increases in connectivity, improved awareness, stimulated communication and better problem-solving.
What's the Problem with Enterprise Social?
Wednesday, 5th February 2014
Richard Hare looks at the development of social computing tools over the past 10 years and asks whether they are failing to deliver or whether we are using the wrong measures. He discusses what makes a tool social, what makes social tools different from others and the benefits of creating an enterprise which is social.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021