Rebecca O"Reilly is a Senior Consultant at Capco, working in customer experience in the retail banking space. She is leading work on creating customer journeys and defining customer experiences through visual and interactive deliverables for the client. She works with Capco"s innovation process and is experienced in conducting future trend and competitor analysis as well as leading customer testing and research methodologies. Alongside client projects, she created and runs the CapInTouch Advocacy programme, which designs and delivers training and development for Capco"s networking and knowledge management tool, CapInTouch.
Articles by Rebecca O'Reilly:
Capco's CapInTouch - Connectivity Worldwide
Friday, 14th February 2014
Many companies realise the potential of online knowledge-sharing and networking. Implementing tools off-the-shelf is an easy way to create an environment for collaboration, but the real challenge lies in getting users to consistently and proactively contribute to the network. Rebecca O'Reilly explains how financial services consultancy Capco decided to do things differently and successfully implement a bespoke tool, named CapInTouch.
Capco's Bespoke Collaboration Platform for Knowledge Sharing
Wednesday, 12th February 2014
The need for connectivity and knowledge-sharing amongst a geographically diverse workforce proved a difficult challenge to overcome for Capco. Eventually, a bespoke tool called CapInTouch, crafted by one consultant, became one of the key business tools by which the organisation now communicates. What truly made a difference in encouraging Capco to embrace CapInTouch was how it brought together individuals and formed communities that were tailored to the user, reflecting the culture of innovation at the heart of the firm.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021