Opinions expressed are my own and not the views of my employer.
Adjoa K. Boateng leads the development and delivery of reference services. This role involves ensuring the delivery of innovative solutions, in-house and in collaboration with external partners, in support of diverse research communities. She is past chair of the Libraries section of the London Universities Purchasing Consortium (LUPC) and an officer for the International Federation of Library Associations (IFLA).
Articles by Adjoa Boateng:
My Favourite Tipples from a head of reference services
Wednesday, 6th July 2016
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Adjoa K. Boateng, head of reference services at The British Library. She shares some of her preferred online sources in areas from collaboration to future developments.
My Favourite Tipples from a Head of Information Services
Wednesday, 7th May 2014
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Adjoa K. Boateng, head of information services at the University of East London. Adjoa is responsible for the management and development of the physical and digital information resources.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021