Ana Neves is the CEO of Knowman, a knowledge management consulting company. She is passionate about organisations, about how people work and learn together, and the role technology can have in all that. Ana organises Social Now, an innovative event for professionals who want to quickly see which enterprise social tool is the best fit for their organisation and who are keen to collect valuable tips to improve adoption and impact of these tools.
Articles by Ana Neves:
My Favourite Tipples from an organisational learning consultant
Wednesday, 22nd March 2017
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Ana Neves, a consultant in communities of practice, social networks and cultural change. She shares her favourite online resources in knowledge management, the information society, collaboration and communication.
What's in Store for Enterprise Social Networks?
Thursday, 9th April 2015
Ana Neves brings together the thoughts of some experienced professionals to identify the top trends in enterprise social tools and what needs to change in order to achieve real business impact.
Is This Enterprise Social Tool Right For You?
Friday, 27th March 2015
Enterprise social tools are increasingly common. They are either replacing intranets or complementing existing platforms with a more "social" set of features. However, organisations report a slow uptake of these new internal platforms. Very often that is due to a poor choice of tool(s). Ana Neves lists the most frequently-used poor selection criteria and recommends a much more effective one.
How (Not) to Choose an Enterprise Social Tool for Your Organisation
Tuesday, 24th March 2015
This article shows the shortcomings of the criteria most frequently used to choose enterprise social tools. Author Ana Neves goes on to advocate that organisational fit is the single most important element to consider and explains why it is the one most likely to lead to significant adoption of the chosen enterprise social tool or collaboration platform. She also provides points to consider on areas from price to features and vendor client base along with a useful set of next steps.
My Favourite Tipples from a Knowledge Management Specialist
Tuesday, 17th June 2014
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Ana Neves, knowledge management consultant. She shares her favourite email newsletters and blogs from Portugal and beyond.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021