Darren Hickman is the founder and managing director of ComplianceAssist, a specialist provider of customer screening services. This includes providing clients the additional benefit of outsourcing elements of their processing to be undertaken by trained analysts.
In 2009 he founded ComplianceAssist with the view to work with clients to really understand their company"s needs and advise them on the best approach to manage regulatory issues, with minimum time and operational disruption to their business.
Darren is a member of the International Compliance Association and the Institute of Money Laundering Prevention Officers. He holds a degree in Computer Science and a Diploma in Financial Crime Prevention.
Articles by Darren Hickman:
Outsourcing Core Compliance Functions
Friday, 15th August 2014
Outsourcing key business functions has various drivers. Darren Hickman examines what prompts businesses to outsource their Know Your Customer (KYC) processes and what benefits this can bring to compliance professionals and their organisations.
The KYC Conundrum - Should You Outsource?
Wednesday, 13th August 2014
Darren Hickman examines whether companies should carry out Know Your Customer (KYC) procedures in-house or whether they should embrace outsourcing. He explains the options, the pitfalls and where to start. A useful market overview of the key providers and key technologies is included along with a checklist to identify the true costs of current processes.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021