Natasha Chowdory has worked in the information profession for the last six years. She started as an assistant at Microsoft UK, and completed her second MSc, in Information and Library Studies, while working full-time. Following Microsoft, she went onto an information officer role at Oxfam, which took her to Geneva, Kenya and the Rohingya Refugee Crisis in Cox"s Bazaar, Bangladesh. Most recently, she did a stint as a database officer at a construction consultancy. She is now a clinical information specialist at University Hospitals Coventry and Warwickshire NHS Trust. She blogs at: infoprotasha.wordpress.com and tweets at: @InfoPro_Tasha.
Articles by Natasha Chowdory:
Q&A with Go-Fair.org's Erik Schultes
Thursday, 12th March 2020
We interview Erik Schultes - the International Science Coordinator at the GO FAIR International Support and Coordination Office (GFISCO). In recent years, Erik has been working with a diverse community of stakeholders to develop FAIR data and services within and outside the life sciences. We used this interview to explore what GO FAIR is all about and what its aims are.
My Favourite Tipples from a clinical librarian and search specialist
Wednesday, 24th October 2018
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Natasha Chowdory, a clinical information specialist in the NHS. She shares some of the specialised resources she uses for healthcare and biomedical topics.
My Favourite Tipples from a Data Science Enthusiast
Thursday, 21st April 2016
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Natasha Chowdory, an assistant librarian in a specialist technical library at Microsoft. Natasha shares some of her go-to resources in the field of personal development and big data.
My Favourite Tipples from an Assistant Librarian in a Technical Library
Thursday, 9th October 2014
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Natasha S. Chowdory, who works for a specialist technical library at Microsoft. She shares some of her favourite online resources in areas from personal development to product innovations and technology trends.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021