Isabelle Garcia is currently a manager of library services at Qualcomm. After working 15+ years as an engineering project manager, she joined the Qualcomm Library in September 2012. Isabelle has extensive experience managing complex software and hardware projects through the entire product lifecycle, budget planning, and implementing process improvements. At the Qualcomm Library, she manages access to the library"s product portfolio, develops training and outreach programmes, and supports library systems. She earned her BA in Elementary Education and MLIS from the University of Texas at Austin.
Articles by Isabelle Garcia:
Approaches to Authentication
Wednesday, 2nd September 2015
Many organisations are struggling to decide on the best approach to authentication - we hear from Isabelle Garcia, an information manager who shares the decisions and conclusions she and her colleagues at wireless technology and innovation company Qualcomm arrived at... and how they made changes to their approach to authentication and worked with vendors and internal colleagues to implement those changes.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021