Ada Kaspersma has worked in the information research sector from the beginning of her career. She worked as a researcher for management consultancy firms such as HayGroup, Boston Consulting Group, KPMG and as a business consultant at law firm Baker & McKenzie.
Ada started her company Adalyse in 2012 in the Netherlands. She works for both local and international clients. Ada specialises in business information that is used for strategic and commercial purposes. Contact Ada at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Articles by Ada Kaspersma:
Information Sources for Industry Developments
Wednesday, 2nd December 2015
Useful research either costs money or time. This overview of information sources can help you to choose between doing the research yourself and buying an industry report that gives you the necessary economic and statistical information.
The more specific the information is you are looking for, the more creative you might have to become to find it. Ada Kaspersma provides an overview of information sources you can find from behind your desk, only using your computer and maybe your phone or credit card.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021