Anke Russell is a multilingual (native German) senior research project manager and strategic market intelligence/competitive intelligence professional. She has extensive research and project management experience in international strategy consultancies, professional legal services environments, and with a city insurer/reinsurer.
Versed in qualitative research methodologies with syndication experience of quantitative requirements and management of third party providers, she has run strategic market/CI corporate research departments and scoped, project managed and sold bespoke research projects. She is passionate about complex research projects that provide strategic insight, as well as running focus groups and moderating strategic workshops for feedback loops. She holds a BA and an MA.
Articles by Anke Russell:
My Favourite Tipples from a Competitive Intelligence Manager
Wednesday, 20th January 2016
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Anke Russell, a senior research project manager whose experience runs from quantitative research to management of complex strategic projects. She shares her favourite online sources, useful whether spotting technology frontrunners or researching cross-border companies.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021