Helene Jewell is a workshop and group facilitator and the founder of Jewell Facilitation. She has worked with a variety of clients from a broad spectrum of backgrounds including IT sector, professionals, engineers, project managers, archaeologists, the Police Force, volunteer community workers and young people. She has worked both overseas and in the UK and has a particular interest in the processes required for effective communication.
Prior to her work as a professional Facilitator she worked for many years as a Speech and Language Therapist as well as roles in International Development and the charity and Non Profit Sector. email@example.com
Articles by Helene Jewell:
The Role of the Facilitator in Effective Meetings
Wednesday, 9th March 2016
The differences in communication style, staffing structures and role often make meetings between personnel from Information Services and the IT Department complex at best and unproductive at worst. Can bringing in an external Facilitator to such meetings add value and provide structures and processes that will pave the way for more productive and harmonious meetings?
My Favourite Tipples from a Group Facilitator
Wednesday, 9th March 2016
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Helene Jewell, a workshop and group facilitator who specialises in effective communication. She shares her favourite online resources in areas from project planning to leadership and management training.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021