Carole Schwalbaum is the manager of the Americas Information and Research Centre at management consulting firm A.T. Kearney, where she leads the team of researchers who are based in North America.
In addition to her management responsibilities, Carole supports the ATI Practice - automotive, aerospace and defence, transportation, travel, industrial products, and infrastructure. She has an industry specialisation in the automotive industry.
Prior to joining A.T. Kearney, Carole worked at an independent research services firm in New York City, where she first fell in love with the automotive industry. She began her research career investigating US technology business to license for a Japanese trading company.
Articles by Carol Schwalbaum:
Being an Industry Specialist in a Global Management Consultancy
Tuesday, 17th May 2016
Leading global management consulting firm, A.T. Kearney, has offices in more than 40 countries and deals with clients in areas from beauty products to wind turbines. Carole Schwalbaum, manager of the Americas Information and Research Centre, explains what both generalist and specialist information researchers bring to the company.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021