Jerome Colombe is in charge of the governance and strategy of the intranet landscape within the group HR and internal communications team at DNV-GL. Previously he worked in the telecommunications sector, where he was responsible for the internet and intranet governance at Alcatel-Lucent.
Following an MSc in Artificial Intelligence from University of Caen (France), Jerome started his career in the software development field before to moving to various marketing and communications positions. He has broad expertise in all aspects of digital marketing and communication including web foundations and social media, with a solid background in customer relationship management. Jerome is a strong believer in serendipity and collaboration in enterprise.
Jerome is based in Oslo, Norway. You can follow him on Twitter: @sysiphe
Articles by Jerome Colombe:
Tags, topics & more - the power of subscription in intranet
Wednesday, 31st August 2016
Some leading intranets are currently putting more emphasis on search, with content which is tagged with relevant topics, and can also be matched to user profiles to deliver a personalised experience. Subscribing to news feeds from different collaboration communities and groups is also an option. This article looks at some of the opportunities in this area and features a case study from DNV GL written by Jerome Colombe.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021