Denise Carter is an information and competitive intelligence professional. Her company DCision Consult provides competitive intelligence solutions for the pharma and biotech industries. She is currently chair of CILIP"s Knowledge & Information Management Special Interest Group. Denise is also the author of the annual business information survey published in "Business Information Review" (Sage). She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org or LinkedIn.
Articles by Denise Carter:
My Favourite Tipples from a competitive intelligence professional in biopharma
Wednesday, 19th December 2018
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Denise Carter, owner of DCision Consult, a competitive intelligence & business analytics service provider to the pharmaceutical and biotechnology industries. She shares some of her favourite resources in the field of AI and machine learning, as well as specialist biotech and pharmaceutical tools.
My Favourite Tipples from a business analytics professional
Wednesday, 30th November 2016
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Denise Carter, owner of DCision Consult, a competitive intelligence & business analytics service provider to the pharmaceutical & biotechnology industries. She shares her favourite online resources in areas from mind mapping to data visualisation.
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021