Lee Ann Benkert
Lee Ann Benkert is the resource centre manager at the National Security Space Institute in Colorado. She develops research support tools for the servicemen/women enrolled in US Air Force continuing education courses. Her passions are marketing and creating organisational efficiencies. She is an author and conference speaker on advocacy, outreach, and needs assessments. She can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org and LinkedIn.
Articles by Lee Ann Benkert:
My Favourite Tipples from a US military information professional
Wednesday, 8th March 2017
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Lee Ann R. Benkert, the resource centre manager at the US Air Force's National Security Space Institute. Her research focuses on space launch, satellite communications and navigation, space policy and cyber threats and she shares online sources in these areas.
What's strategic alignment without a strategy?
Friday, 3rd March 2017
Strategic alignments don't happen by accident. They require a carefully crafted plan for success. Lee Ann Benkert explains how to design and implement a strategy as a way to integrate your information centre with the rest of the organisation and how to become recognised as a vital asset.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021