Victoria is passionate about building knowledge communities, which make intelligence work accessible to all. Victoria has worked as a consultant to tech start-ups, worked in market and competitive intelligence for two technology firms, and is currently competitive intelligence manager for Greenberg Traurig. She founded the Boston Intelligence meetup, organises the Boston Insight Circle, is an active member of SCIP, Chair-elect for the CI division of SLA, and a frequent industry speaker and blogger. Victoria"s formal training is in qualitative research; she holds a MBA and certificate in CI from Johns Hopkins, and a MA in Communication from UNC Greensboro.
Articles by Victoria Richard:
How to build alliances as a newcomer to the firm
Wednesday, 8th March 2017
As an information professional, your job relies on building relationships in order to discern real needs and disseminate actionable information. How do you build those relationships when starting afresh? It starts with finding allies, building credibility, and gaining visibility within your organisation.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021