Research Project Manager
Brandy King joined the Jinfo team in 2018 as a Research Project Manager. With a Master"s degree in Library and Information Science, over 15 years of experience as a health and social science librarian, and several board level positions in library associations, Ms. King is a skilled and respected information professional. She is honored to have been named a Fellow of the Special Libraries Association in 2016.
Brandy can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org
Articles by Brandy King:
Jinfo is nearly finished with data collection for a survey of information professionals about how they provide current awareness intelligence to their organisations, but there is still time to participate.
Next generation awareness and intelligence
Friday, 3rd May 2019
Participate in our survey on next generation news, current awareness and intelligence and receive a copy of the results as a thank you.
Participate in our survey - how is your information centre planning for the future?
Tuesday, 29th January 2019
Participate in Jinfo's survey on planning for the future of corporate information centres and receive a copy of the results as a thank you.
Participate in Jinfo's research on technology - get a copy of the summary report
Wednesday, 31st October 2018
Take part in Jinfo's survey on technology culture, readiness and priorities in corporate information centres and receive a copy of the results as a thank you.
Reports by Brandy King:
Jinfo model - mapping your service to the Centre of Excellence model
Monday, 14th October 2019
Jinfo"s model for an Information Centre of Excellence focuses on three separate but interrelated areas. Find out what they are and how it can help you...
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021