Clara Cabrera is a research & reference supervisor at legal firm Wilmer Cutler Pickering Hale and Dorr (WilmerHale) in the New York office. Clara earned her MLIS from Pratt Institute and BA from Brooklyn College. Prior to that, she worked in the financial publishing industry as a publishing associate for a niche value investing publication.
Clara is an active member of the SLA-NY chapter. Since 2013, she has served as the chapter"s diversity co-chair. Clara chaired the 2017 SLA Diversity and Inclusion Task Force which launched a permanent presence on SLA"s website in 2018 as the DICE Caucus.
She can be contacted on LinkedIn.
Articles by Clara Cabrera:
My Favourite Tipples from a law librarian active in diversity in LIS
Wednesday, 5th June 2019
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Clara Cabrera, research and reference supervisor and SLA co-convener of the Diversity, Inclusion, Community & Equity (DICE) Caucus. She outlines sources that cover social justice and LIS.
My Favourite Tipples from a law librarian active in diversity
Thursday, 10th January 2019
My favourite tipples are shared by Clara Cabrera, Research & Reference Supervisor and SLA Co-Convener of the Diversity, Inclusion, Community & Equity (DICE) Caucus. She outlines sources that cover social justice and LIS.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Theory, practice, and demonstrating ROI
Thursday, 9th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021