Chrissy has worked extensively in strategic management roles during her career, most recently for a magic circle law firm. She is a qualified information services professional and continuous improvement project practitioner with a varied background in knowledge & information services, business research, project management, procurement and supplier relationship management. She is skilled in people management; restructuring and business change; implementation of best practice procurement and subscriptions purchasing; library & information strategy; budget management; stakeholder management and negotiation. Outside of work she enjoys the gym and confesses to being a body combat addict!
Articles by Chrissy Street:
Benefits of adding Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) to your licensing approach
Monday, 25th November 2019
If you are liaising with suppliers on a regular basis then you need to read our article on using Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) techniques. We look at how it's defined and outline five key benefits of adding SRM to your licensing approach when dealing with high-value relationships.
Balancing your information strategy to meet end-user needs and business strategy needs
Friday, 8th March 2019
When designing an information strategy, it's important to achieve a balance between meeting end-user needs and the overall business strategy of the organisation. This presents a challenge to the information professional who must consider other competing demands. Chrissy Street highlights what to think about when designing your information strategy whilst keeping in mind a balance between meeting end-user needs and strategic business needs.
Five newly recorded webinars on how to complete the activities in our Focus on Value Chain now available.
Express value the way stakeholders do with Value Chain analysis
"I can now sit in a meeting with my stakeholders and articulate the role information plays in their workflows. They understand our contribution to their success." Information Senior Scientist, heavy manufacturing industry
With Jinfo Consulting, you get accountability, fine-tuned guidance and industry-wide perspective.
- Portfolio value is an inside job
Thursday, 23rd September 2021
- Capacity comes from strategy
Wednesday, 15th September 2021
- Tie portfolio value to commercial impact
Monday, 13th September 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Community deck - scorecards - how information teams are designing and using them
Wednesday, 2nd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021