Ron Aspe is the founder and CEO of Lucidea. Along with a dedicated and innovative team, Ron has built a company that actualises his vision of offering the best and most comprehensive information and knowledge-management solutions to clients worldwide. Ron is passionate about creating groundbreaking solutions for knowledge, content and information professionals, including librarians, archivists and curators. Ron believes there is no such thing as too much information. It just needs to be relevant, organised and accessible.
Articles by Ron Aspe:
My Favourite Tipples from a KM software company CEO
Wednesday, 8th May 2019
My Favourite Tipples are shared by Ron Aspe, the CEO of software company Lucidea. He shares the resources that help him meet companies' future information needs, including go-to blogs by leading knowledge-management experts.
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021