ISKO UK's Legal Know-How event: Organization & semantic analysis
1st December 2010
The inability to find certain information when searching is frustrating to all info pros but for those dealing with legal knowledge that missing document could have devastating consequences. To provide help, ISKO UK ran a Legal Know-How event which covered faceted systems, taxonomies, metadata, ontologies and centralised repositories, all of which aim to help reduce the time spent searching and potentially missing that vital document.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of Content and Community.
Does your organisation have access to Content and Community?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Article title: ISKO UK's Legal Know-How event: Organization & semantic analysis
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Software for taxonomy creation and management [ABSTRACT]
Monday, 1st November 2010
- From Sumo to Samurai: getting your taxonomies fighting fit: Part 1 [ABSTRACT]
Tuesday, 8th June 2010
- Enterprise Information Architecture: A View From The Legal World [ABSTRACT]
Sunday, 2nd November 2008
- Creating User-Centred Taxonomies: Part Two [ABSTRACT]
Monday, 1st September 2008
- Legal Research: Turning It into Competitive Advantage [ABSTRACT]
Monday, 31st March 2008
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021