Q&A with InferLink - connecting the dots using AI technology
5th July 2018
InferLink is an R&D company that develops technologies for aggregating, integrating and analysing information from multiple sources. Jinfo recently spoke to Dr Steven Minton, co-founder and president of the company, to find out more about what they do and about its spinoff companies, Evid Science, Cytenna, and Innotrieve. We find out about its unique research and innovation initiatives using AI and statistical inference methods and how information professionals can make the best use of InferLink's products.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Article title: Q&A with InferLink - connecting the dots using AI technology
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Will information professionals help drive the data analytics train or be left on the platform?
Friday, 10th November 2017
- Using signal media and artificial intelligence in news
Friday, 8th September 2017
- Market landscape - business intelligence and data visualisation platforms
Monday, 20th August 2018
- Market landscape - text and sentiment analytics
Tuesday, 7th November 2017
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021