Product Review of Cortera Pulse
27th January 2016
Cortera Pulse is a business credit risk monitoring and intelligence database. This review reveals how it has shaken up the analysis of business-to-business risk assessment and distinguished itself from other B2B players.
- Describes the target audience and identifies how it adds value to customer organisations.
- Considers the richness of data in Cortera Pulse and how it approaches the challenges of collecting accurate US private company data. 18 million active companies in the US and Canada are covered in the database.
- Scrutinises the technology behind this cloud-based workflow solution for credit and risk analysis.
- Looks into its sophisticated analytics and infographic style presentation, as well as putting to the test the search and user interaction, categorisation and administration tools.
- Looks at the subscription and report prices for Cortera Pulse, report on the future development plans for the platform, and consider how it distinguishes itself from its competitors which include Dun & Bradstreet, Hoover's, Equifax, Experian and Avention/OneSource.
Reviewed by Andrew Lucas.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of Content and Community.
Does your organisation have access to Content and Community?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
- Product Review of Cortera Pulse (Value - Help & Training; Competitors; Development; Pricing)
Tuesday, 26th January 2016
- Product Review of Cortera Pulse (Technology - Search & User Interface; Outputs & Alerts; Administration)
Monday, 25th January 2016
- Product Review of Cortera Pulse (Sources - Content & Coverage)
Friday, 22nd January 2016
- Product Review of Cortera Pulse (Introduction; Key Advantages; Contact Details)
Wednesday, 20th January 2016
- Product review of ReferenceUSA
Monday, 15th August 2016
"I never before fully appreciated the role the information service plays in R&D productivity and innovation. This isn't something that benefits our department; this is something that benefits the whole of R&D."
You can make the impact of information on successful R&D visible and measurable, with Value Chain analysis.
Let us help you map Jinfo's Focus areas to your particular challenges with information strategy and operations.
- Gain confidence and trust through new vocabulary
Wednesday, 13th October 2021
- Manage your content portfolio for risk
Monday, 11th October 2021
- Is your content advisory board primed for strategy in 2022?
Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step five - your evolution work plan)
Wednesday, 11th August 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step four - assess your team’s characteristics)
Tuesday, 22nd June 2021
- Centre of Excellence (step three - envision your Known Fors)
Thursday, 10th June 2021
- Community deck - teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing
Thursday, 30th September 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - make progress on your evolution, with your peers
Friday, 23rd July 2021
- Community deck - Centre of Excellence - examples of Pillars of Service and Known Fors
Wednesday, 23rd June 2021
- Investment philosophies for strategic portfolio management (Community) Thursday, 2nd December 2021
- Negotiation role-play for content licensing professionals (Community) Thursday, 7th October 2021
- Teeing up value-based budget conversations for content licensing (Community) Tuesday, 21st September 2021
- Value Chain (step five - putting the Value Chain together) (Webinar) Tuesday, 31st August 2021
- Value Chain (step four - measurement - selecting and collecting data) (Webinar) Monday, 30th August 2021
- Value Chain (step three - your contributions to the Value Chain) (Webinar) Friday, 27th August 2021