Product Review of PatSeer Premier
15th March 2016
PatSeer Premier is a global patent database and research platform with integrated analytics and collaboration capabilities.
- Introduces parent company Gridlogics and its product offerings, pinpoints the target audience, key advantages of the product, and provides contact details.
- Details the patent authorities covered, including English translations from 10 authorities ranging from China to Russia; lists bodies with searchable full-text collections for granted patents and applications; and explains how the content is structured within the database.
- Puts technology to the test, with a comprehensive analysis of PatSeer's interface and search features, highlights areas that our reviewer particularly likes and those that could be more logical.
- Covers search and display options and other elements such as Hit Analysis, Filtering, charts functionality, plus interesting features such as the Query Analyser and Projects function.
- Considers help and support, describes elements that help users get the best out of the product and also some interesting recent developments.
- Explains the pricing structure and identifies competitors including Questel Orbit IP, Thomson Innovation, CPA Global Discovery, LexisNexis TotalPatent and Innography Advanced Analysis.
Reviewed by Scott Vine
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product Review of PatSeer Premier
- Pages: 28
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of PatSeer Pro from Gridlogics (sources - content & coverage)
Wednesday, 17th July 2019
- Product review of PatSeer Pro from Gridlogics (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Tuesday, 16th July 2019
- Product Review of PatSeer Premier (Value - Help & Training; Competitors; Development; Pricing)
Friday, 11th March 2016
- Product Review of PatSeer Premier (Technology - Search & User Interface; Outputs & Alerts; Administration)
Thursday, 10th March 2016
- Product Review of PatSeer Premier (Sources - Content & Coverage)
Tuesday, 8th March 2016
- Product Review of PatSeer Premier (Introduction; Key Advantages; Contact Details)
Monday, 7th March 2016
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021