Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Professional
19th June 2017
PharmaCircle's Business Class Professional is an online platform used by professionals in the biopharmaceutical industry and provides comprehensive product and business related information. The product is tailored towards business development professionals in smaller companies and offers a comprehensive view into drugs, biologics and combination product development and innovation worldwide. It offers a wide range of information sources and module search features as well as application searches, such as Prospector and Spyglass, which can be used to keep track of specific company news or product events.
- Introduces the platform's key advantages
- Looks at Business Class Professional's value and highlights the platform's broad range of information sources and modules
- Explores the platform's technology, particularly its user-friendly search and user interactions
- Looks at the outputs and the product administration
- Identifies competitors, including Thomson Reuters' Cortellis, Informa's Pharmaprojects and GlobalData
- Outlines development plans
- Explains the pricing model
- Explores the help and training available.
Reviewed by Dr. Michelle Maxwell
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Professional
- Pages: 28
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Professional (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Friday, 23rd June 2017
- Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Professional (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Thursday, 22nd June 2017
- Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Professional (sources - content & coverage)
Wednesday, 21st June 2017
- Product review of PharmaCircle Business Class Professional (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Tuesday, 20th June 2017
- Mini review of AdisInsight - a "one-stop solution" for pharmaceutical researchers
Wednesday, 15th March 2017
- Product review of DrugPatentWatch
Friday, 19th January 2018
- Market landscape - ebook sources and portals for biopharma and life sciences
Friday, 7th July 2017
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021