Product review of Northern Light's SinglePoint
10th September 2019
Northern Light's SinglePoint provides a single point of access to all of a client's internal and external research information, including high-quality data from some of the world's leading technology and industry sources.
- Introduces the company and product and provides contact details
- Looks at some of the changes that have been introduced since Jinfo's 2016 review, in particular, its increased use of machine learning and a fresh user interface
- Outlines the key advantages SinglePoint brings to its users
- Looks at current content partners, with leading names such as Informa, Clarivate Analytics, EBSCO and Mintel and how clients can easily incorporate their own content as well as the wide range of languages that are supported
- Examines the technology, particularly its increased reliance on machine learning and the wide range of widgets that can be incorporated
- Covers the dashboard functionality and how collaboration and sharing of research content is encouraged
- Outlines the help options available for both users and administrators and looks at the huge range of statistics that can be downloaded
- Looks at potential product developments and competitors including WideNarrow and Aurora FirstLight
- Summarises the product's value and how the company continues to create an increasingly sophisticated product.
By Scott Vine
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of Northern Light's SinglePoint
- Pages: 38
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Comparison of satisfaction: Factiva and Nexis
Tuesday, 24th September 2019
- Product review of Northern Light's SinglePoint (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Thursday, 12th September 2019
- Product review of Northern Light's SinglePoint (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts, APIs, administration)
Wednesday, 11th September 2019
- Product review of Northern Light's SinglePoint (sources - content & coverage)
Tuesday, 10th September 2019
- Product review of Northern Light's SinglePoint (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Monday, 9th September 2019
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Enhancements to the Jinfo website
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what matters most to smart information managers
Thursday, 21st January 2021
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021