Market landscape - auto-summarisation
25th September 2019
Auto-summarisation service providers are often either start-ups or tech community, nonprofit websites. Their websites are typically free to use for those wanting to summarise an individual document, but also offer developer tools for API access that allows the summarisation tool to be embedded in other applications. This is a selection of the providers available and there are a number of others.
In this market landscape we look at four auto-summarisation service providers:
- Tools 4 noobs
We provide a brief description of the products and a link to the service provider's homepage. We also cover corporate structure, pricing model, and links with other vendors.
By Andrew Lucas
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Market landscape - auto-summarisation
- Pages: 8
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- The ins and outs of intelligence system APIs
Thursday, 12th September 2019
- How technology is transforming the legal sector - key challenges and transformational changes
Monday, 24th December 2018
- Mapping the complex technology environment
Friday, 9th November 2018
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - aspiring to “strategic”? You’re in good company
Thursday, 18th February 2021
- Research update - assess your strategic portfolio management needs
Thursday, 4th February 2021
- Become a more strategic content portfolio manager
Thursday, 28th January 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Mini review of Global Market Model
Tuesday, 2nd February 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Product review of Aurora's FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021