Product review of Springer AdisInsight
11th June 2020
AdisInsight is a comprehensive scientific database of international drug research. It holds curated, evidence-based records of drugs at all stages of development. Content is added and updated daily by experts and it also uses web-scraping algorithms. Jinfo last reviewed the product back in 2015 and published a mini review in 2017. Since then there have been some notable changes to the product.
- Includes an overview of the product and company, its key advantages, changes since our last product review, and the product's value to those organisations working within the healthcare sector
- Looks at the product's five content areas of the drug lifecycle; drugs, clinical trials, deals, safety reports and patents. We also find out about its extensive editorial process
- Focuses on the technology behind the product, including the options available to search, share and export its five content sets and how administrators can monitor usage
- Explores what help and training is available to users
- Finds out who its competition is, including Cortellis from Clarivate Analytics, Trialtrove from Pharma Intelligence and Orbit Intellixir from Questel
- Touches on its plans to improve end-user privacy and introduce content visualisation.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of Springer AdisInsight
- Pages: 25
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of Springer AdisInsight (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Tuesday, 16th June 2020
- Product review of Springer AdisInsight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Monday, 15th June 2020
- Product review of Springer AdisInsight (sources - content and coverage)
Friday, 12th June 2020
- Product review of Springer AdisInsight (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Thursday, 11th June 2020
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (sources - content and coverage)
Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- Product Review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021