Product review of InfoNgen
24th November 2020
We last reviewed InfoNgen, the web monitoring and aggregation service, in 2018 and in this updated review we look at its latest iteration.
The InfoNgen discovery portal is a semantic web discovery platform that provides content discovery and text analytics solutions for competitive and market intelligence teams across a wide range of industries.
- Introduces the company and product
- Highlights product developments introduced since our last review, including the release of InfoNgen 7.0 and an updated user interface. Other notable additions include the launch of its mobile app and its new customer support portal
- Looks at its huge number of sources, ranging from company and industry information to blogs and social media channels
- Focuses on its use of natural language processing and machine learning as well as its advanced sentiment analysis feature
- Explores its new search capabilities, with its advanced capabilities to access, filter, and curate content from public sources, premium subscriptions and/or private repositories
- Finds out about its advanced sentiment analysis feature which leverages neural networks to reveal how an author feels about a company as well as its unique attributes and features
- Highlights the ability of administrators to run and download various usage reports
- Looks at the competitive landscape, including products such as Digimind Intelligence, Market Logic, Northern Light's SinglePoint, Nexis Newsdesk, Dow Jones' Factiva, Aurora FirstLight and Wide Narrow
- Finds out about future development plans, including increased integration with a client's other internal data sources, the further enhancement of AI personalisation and the development of the company dashboard
- Covers pricing information.
Access to Jinfo articles and reports is a benefit of a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription?
"Yes, we subscribe"
Please sign in here so that we can check your access to this item:
Submit the Subscription Question form to find out if someone in your organisation already has a subscription or to discuss your questions or requirements.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
- Report title: Product review of InfoNgen
- Pages: 27
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Product review of InfoNgen (value - help & training; competitors; development; pricing)
Friday, 27th November 2020
- Product review of InfoNgen (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts and administration)
Thursday, 26th November 2020
- Product review of InfoNgen (sources - content and coverage)
Wednesday, 25th November 2020
- Product review of InfoNgen (key advantages; introduction; contact details)
Tuesday, 24th November 2020
Document the value chain, and transform the way you think about, manage and report on your product portfolio and your information service contributions to your organisation goals.
Director of Research Robin Neidorf describes the benefits of a Consulting Pilot on Value Chain, to tailor this process to your needs and environment:
- Research update - what's your focus in 2021?
Thursday, 7th January 2021
- Research update - peeking around the corner to 2021
Thursday, 17th December 2020
- Research update - what can you leverage in 2021?
Thursday, 3rd December 2020
- Mini review of M-Brain's Intelligence Plaza
Monday, 18th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (value - purchasing, development and competitor landscape)
Thursday, 14th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight (technology - search & user interface; outputs & alerts; administration)
Wednesday, 13th January 2021
- Product review of Aurora FirstLight
Monday, 11th January 2021
- Market landscape - patent products
Monday, 21st December 2020
- Product review of TRG Screen's Quest
Friday, 18th December 2020
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021
- State of the Industry, 2021 (Webinar) Tuesday, 5th January 2021