A simple CRM for strategic stakeholder engagement
24th January 2022
[Focus: Stakeholder Engagement]
Stakeholder engagement enters every part of an information team's daily work. And yet connecting with stakeholders in a meaningful way remains a challenge for many information teams who are under-resourced and supporting people across locations and functions.
In this webinar, Julianna Jergic-Biro, external information specialist with Syngenta, shares how her team addressed this challenge by building a management tool into its strategy: a simple – and free – customer relationship management tool (CRM) to keep its engagements strategic and on track.
View this webinar for a unique peek into a practical tool that can be developed by any team with a bit of time, creativity and access to spreadsheet functions.
You'll also learn how the Syngenta team:
- Prioritised different goals and needs in developing this tool
- Now uses the tool on a day-to-day basis
- Considers and incorporates ongoing improvements into its system.
Stakeholder engagement requires your strategic thinking. You can free up your capacity for strategy by moving the technical details of management into a simple tool like this CRM.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Upcoming Community sessions
- The Inside Circle – let's talk suppliers,
Thursday, 29th September 2022
"Is the client always right?"
21st September 2022
Whilst user expressions of value are important, they should be treated with caution. Information leaders can offer significant value by enabling smart decisions about information products and services. Realising this potential hinges on your ability to frame the question and offer potential solutions that serve the best interests of your organisation.Read on the Blog
- Is the client always right?
Wednesday, 21st September 2022
- Portfolio Management: do your "users' expression of value" drive your decisions?
Wednesday, 17th August 2022
- Are you in a proactive state of resilience? Preparing for contract negotiations
Wednesday, 13th July 2022
- Let's talk about benchmarks (Community) Tuesday, 18th October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Thursday, 29th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022