A simple CRM for strategic stakeholder engagement
24th January 2022
[Focus: Stakeholder Engagement]
Stakeholder engagement enters every part of an information team's daily work. And yet connecting with stakeholders in a meaningful way remains a challenge for many information teams who are under-resourced and supporting people across locations and functions.
In this webinar, Julianna Jergic-Biro, external information specialist with Syngenta, shares how her team addressed this challenge by building a management tool into its strategy: a simple – and free – customer relationship management tool (CRM) to keep its engagements strategic and on track.
View this webinar for a unique peek into a practical tool that can be developed by any team with a bit of time, creativity and access to spreadsheet functions.
You'll also learn how the Syngenta team:
- Prioritised different goals and needs in developing this tool
- Now uses the tool on a day-to-day basis
- Considers and incorporates ongoing improvements into its system.
Stakeholder engagement requires your strategic thinking. You can free up your capacity for strategy by moving the technical details of management into a simple tool like this CRM.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
If your organisation has a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Webinar title: A simple CRM for strategic stakeholder engagement
- Link to this page
- View printable version
[New] Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
Community session – Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey
20th June 2023
"Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI"
3rd May 2023
Check out our new vendor management template and contribute to our latest survey on the provision of news and current awareness services. Come along to our next Community session to discuss the impact of AI and get some great tips for managing up from our April session.Read on the Blog
- Vendor management template, news and current awareness survey, AI
3rd May 2023
- Contribute to the news and current awareness survey 2023
2nd May 2023
- More effective vendor negotiations
3rd April 2023
- Community session (TBD) (Community) 18th July 2023
- Initial findings from the News and Current Awareness Survey (Community) 20th June 2023
- Impact of artificial intelligence (Community) 23rd May 2023