Foundation of Value Chain Analysis
31st March 2022
[Focus: Value Chain]
Step 1 in Jinfo’s Focus on Value Chain is to reframe your thinking so that business goals are at the centre, rather than information products, services or expertise. This is a challenging shift in mindset, but Jinfo’s proven methodology, developed through years of real-world experience, will enable you to do it.
This recorded webinar provides the foundation of Jinfo’s methodology on Value Chain Analysis and describes how to complete the Step 1 activity, “Draft Analysis of Value”. By reviewing the recording and then completing the activity, you will lay the foundation for measuring, enhancing and communicating the value of information in your organisation.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Value Chain Analysis has its roots in client work, going back nearly a decade. Since then, information teams in a range of industries have adapted and applied it to a host of business challenges, with transformative results.Read on the Blog
- What can you do with Value Chain Analysis? What CAN’T you do?
Wednesday, 11th May 2022
- Trust Your Knowledge, Elevate Your Standing
Wednesday, 27th April 2022
- Change your mindset, change your world
Wednesday, 13th April 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Value Chain foundation – mastering the mindset (Community) Thursday, 5th May 2022
- Advance as an information leader, activate your expertise (Community) Tuesday, 29th March 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022
- Validating your hypothesis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022
- Foundation of Value Chain Analysis (Webinar) Thursday, 31st March 2022