Validating your hypothesis
31st March 2022
[Focus: Value Chain]
Once you have the Draft Analysis of Value (Step 1 in Jinfo’s Focus on Value Chain), you need to refine and summarise it as a hypothesis about how information adds value, and then validate your hypothesis with stakeholders.
This recorded webinar explains how to refine and summarise your Draft Analysis of Value into a format you can use during validation with stakeholders. Then, complete "Step 2 - Validation" by moving on to the activity, “Creating your Validation Plan.” Once you have reviewed the recording and completed the activity, you will be ready to engage with stakeholders in the process of validation.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for Jinfo clients.
If you are a client, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
"Is your strategic plan in a mid-year slump?"
15th June 2022
If progress on your strategy seems stuck, it may be time to revisit your operational plan. The latest resources in Jinfo's Focus on Centre of Excellence offer step-by-step guidance on how to break down a Big Vision into manageable, measurable pieces. Learn more about the practical steps you can take to get from Point A to Point B without overloading your team's capacity.Read on the Blog
- Meet these four requirements to make progress on information strategy
Wednesday, 29th June 2022
- Is your strategic plan in a mid-year slump?
Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Does your data tell a story to your stakeholders?
Wednesday, 25th May 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk talent (Community) Monday, 31st October 2022
- The Inside Circle – let’s talk suppliers (Community) Friday, 30th September 2022
- Plan your work, work your plan (Community) Thursday, 9th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire) (Webinar) Tuesday, 28th June 2022
- Centre of Excellence (step six - making strategy operational) (Webinar) Wednesday, 15th June 2022
- Making data meaningful (Webinar) Tuesday, 17th May 2022