Making data meaningful
17th May 2022
[Focus: Value Chain]
For the final step in Jinfo’s Focus on Value Chain, you will collect, normalise and start to work with data that points to value. This recorded webinar explains how to use the validation results of your Draft Analysis of Value to identify and manage data to demonstrate value.
Once you have reviewed this recorded webinar, complete "Step 3 – Application" by completing the activity “Piloting Value Chain”. Then, with a prototyped framework in place, you will have the foundation you need for ongoing enhancement of value.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription? Please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Access to this recorded webinar is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
Learn about the vital role of nurturing the talent pipeline and succession. There's now a legal cut of our news and current awareness survey. And a real need for information managers to assert themselves to maximise the value of generative AI and mitigate the risks.Read on the Blog
- Talent management, legal news cut, generative AI developments and new products
5th September 2023
- News and current awareness, GenAI, talent development and pharma and bioscience CI are in all in our sights
2nd August 2023
- GenAI developments and competitive intelligence in pharma and biosciences
4th July 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023
- Managing the talent pipeline & succession (Community) 14th September 2023
- The impact of AI – how are vendors responding? (Community) 20th July 2023