Centre of Excellence (step seven - ready, aim, fire)
28th June 2022
[Focus: Centre of Excellence]
In step seven in Jinfo’s Focus on Centre of Excellence, you create a practical work plan for your evolution as a Centre of Excellence, by populating the components of the management environment you prototyped in step six.
Once you have reviewed this recorded webinar, complete the activity in the PDF, "Step seven - Create your practical work plan", giving yourself an operational plan to make big aspirations actionable and manageable.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available through a Jinfo Subscription.
Does your organisation have a Jinfo Subscription? Please sign in here so that we can check your account:
Access to this recorded webinar is available through a Jinfo Subscription, which will help your organisation:
- Save time and money
- Re-invent information services
- Define, measure and communicate information value.
Contact us to find out if your organisation already has a Jinfo Subscription.
Or use the 'Text Chat' button at the bottom-right of this page for immediate assistance.
Learn about the vital role of nurturing the talent pipeline and succession. There's now a legal cut of our news and current awareness survey. And a real need for information managers to assert themselves to maximise the value of generative AI and mitigate the risks.Read on the Blog
- Talent management, legal news cut, generative AI developments and new products
5th September 2023
- News and current awareness, GenAI, talent development and pharma and bioscience CI are in all in our sights
2nd August 2023
- GenAI developments and competitive intelligence in pharma and biosciences
4th July 2023
- Legal implications of licensing third party content for GenAI (Community) 24th October 2023
- Managing the talent pipeline & succession (Community) 14th September 2023
- The impact of AI – how are vendors responding? (Community) 20th July 2023