Future-proof your service by refocusing on higher-value work
12th September 2017
[Research Focus: Benchmark information roles - optimise your structure]
A "future-proofed" information service is one that reinvents itself regularly. You can't succeed tomorrow based on the service promises of yesterday.
A common theme explored in Jinfo's current benchmarking research is the desire - and need - to focus information services as a strategic resource. But with a portfolio full of lower-level work, this shift can be difficult to achieve.
Join this Jinfo Webinar to get practical tips on:
- Evaluating operations to identify lower and higher value work and the most critical stakeholder relationships
- Activities and projects that enable you and your team to shed the lower-value activities and focus on the higher value
- Creating and working towards a continuous improvement plan that keeps you focused on the needs of the future.
Webinars are open to licensed users on a Jinfo Subscription. Spaces are limited.
If you have a question about this event, or are unsure if you have a subscription, please contact us.
- Tuesday, 12th September 2017 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (BST) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for customers with a Jinfo Subscription.
If you have a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Webinar title: Future-proof your service by refocusing on higher-value work
- Link to this page
- View printable version
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021