Shedding light on how to measure value
27th September 2018
[Research Focus: Benchmark information roles - Jinfo models of excellence]
Insights from our latest research into quantifying value
Defining and proving the value that the information centre adds to the business as a whole is a challenge shared by information professionals across sectors and across countries.
How to define measures of value was one of the key planks of this year's benchmarking research.
During this session, we'll delve into areas such as:
- Teasing out business goals, so that you have something to align with
- Developing meaningful metrics.
Jinfo analyst Andrew Lucas will also present an example of an information team and how they might use these measures in practice.
Webinars are open to licensed users on a Jinfo Subscription. Spaces are limited.
If you have a question about this event, or are unsure if you have a subscription, please contact us.
- Thursday, 27th September 2018 at 08:00 Pacific / 10:00 Central / 11:00 Eastern / 16:00 (BST) / 17:00 Europe, 60 minutes.
Webinar Recording and/or Slide Deck
This event has passed, and a recording and/or slide deck is available for customers with a Jinfo Subscription.
If you have a Jinfo Subscription, please sign in here so that we can check your account:
- Webinar title: Shedding light on how to measure value
- Link to this page
- View printable version
- Webinar deck - shedding light on how to measure value
Thursday, 27th September 2018
Improve your negotiation position, measure performance of your portfolio of external content, and communicate more effectively with stakeholders.
A Jinfo Subscription gets you access to activity-based content to move your projects forward, plus dynamic peer group discussions on meaty topics.
- Research update - the content licensing "dream team"
Thursday, 8th April 2021
- Research update - bridging the gap between buyers and suppliers
Thursday, 25th March 2021
- Research update - our Community is your community, especially if you license content
Thursday, 11th March 2021
- Crafting a scorecard (step one - set goals and priorities)
Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Dashboard and collaboration (use-case - intelligence)
Wednesday, 17th February 2021
- Comparison of content management features (use-case - intelligence)
Tuesday, 16th February 2021
- Community deck - usage data in contract negotiations
Thursday, 1st April 2021
- Community deck - pricing models for information and data licensing
Monday, 8th March 2021
- Community deck - State of the industry, 2021
Wednesday, 24th February 2021
- Negotiation clinic - role-play and Q&A (Community) Tuesday, 13th April 2021
- Usage data in contract negotiations (Community) Tuesday, 23rd March 2021
- Pricing models for information and data licensing (Community) Tuesday, 2nd March 2021
- Scorecards - setting goals and priorities (Webinar) Tuesday, 20th April 2021
- Comparative product evaluation - breaking it down into manageable pieces (Webinar) Tuesday, 19th January 2021
- The importance of current awareness tracking (Webinar) Tuesday, 12th January 2021